Saturday, July 2, 2011

Marge's

There's nothing quite like spending a hot summer day on a beach... even if the beach is on Lake Ontario. Marge's is one of the few places in Rochester where you can drink your beverage of choice out on the sand. My husband, Greg, is the chairman of Rochester's only gaelic football club, Erin's Isle. They usually practice on Saturday mornings, but in honor of the holiday weekend they opted to "practice" at Marge's instead.





I loved the stamps they gave us... a perfect day to have a palm tree imprinted on your skin.


Let me tell you, it was 90 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and I was hot. I was hot. This is a rare event, so make note. I may not say it again often. It was lovely... heat, sand, water, friends, and an Indian.

He's small and hard to see, but he's there. Full headdress and all.

I even convinced my husband to leave his gaelic buddies for a few moments to take a picture with his wife (sporting a new thrift store dress).


And it's only the beginning of the long 4th of July weekend! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment