Thursday, July 21, 2011

Boats!

I really like boats. I don't have a particular desire to own one (except for maybe a kayak), but I sure like it when other people own them and take me out in them. We were in Minnesota (land of 10,000 lakes!) this last week visiting my husband's family, and blessedly, they live not only on water but have a boat to put on it.

Less fortunately, it rained like CRAZY the first day we were there and it got maybe just a touch flooded...

That chair isn't floating. It's sitting on a dock.

Still, it was easily 90 degrees and nearly 100% humidity, so it felt pretty great to go out and feel the wind in our hair (well, my hair. Greg certainly didn't feel the wind in HIS hair).


On our next trip out, mimosas were the order of the day...

On the boat...
...and in the water.


Just to change things up, we decided to go paddle-boating...





 I looked pretty great in my vest.





Come on, doesn't this make you want to go on a boat??

No comments:

Post a Comment