Thursday, July 11, 2013

Double Salvo

Last week (yes, I'm over a week behind here... I'm afraid it's going to be like that all summer) I was in Newark on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. I had pretty much sworn off that Salvation Army since I'd gone a few times in the last 2 years and not bought one thing. In fact, every May when my kids perform at the Elenbes Awards Show in Newark, I routinely pay the store there a visit... except this year, I didn't even bother. Skipped it in favor of a run and dinner.

Well, last Tuesday, I found myself done with my commitment far earlier than I expected, so I decided I might as well give the store another shot. And was glad I did! Even though nothing I bought was half off.

J Crew, $4

Express, $5


That's right, a cute summer dress from J Crew AND a sparkly new concert dress! Well worth the visit. I guess the Newark store is back in my rotation!

On Wednesday I had a ridiculous number of plans aside from my Salvo trip, so I just ran to the one that's only a few miles away. I found some workout clothes that I won't bore you with, and I found THESE.





Glory, glory hallelujah. I've been looking for white heels for years. Literally years. I found wedges a few summers back but never heels. And lo, here they are! As for the other pair... well, I don't have to tell you. You can see the epicness for yourself.

And that's it. I promise to try not to wait another week to post this week's finds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment